Why concrete siding are ideal for you
To shield your property, especially those buildings in areas where the winters can be notably cold, it is basically a case of installing high-quality siding. There are many different types of siding available on the market today, and each has its pros and cons, but a very long-lasting type is the concrete siding. It has the added privilege that it is easy to install, making it an excellent choice for people who would want to try installing the siding themselves.
There are two main considerations to take into account in order to make the right choice. These are durability and ease of maintenance. With this in mind, for an incredibly durable siding option, it can be a good idea to settle for concrete or cement fibre siding, which does need a lot of maintenance, but only a coat of paint after every few years, while having the added advantage of being more weatherproof than their vinyl counterparts.
Benefits of Concrete siding
It is an outstanding siding material regardless of whether it’s used decoratively or plainly. You can use concrete siding for both outdoor and indoor to add beauty and prestige to your home. Its use as a siding material has many benefits to homeowners. Main advantages are strength, durability and affordability. You can easily blend patios as well as retaining walls with the surroundings. Contrast colours can also be used. Fine textured and caloured concrete is used to create an exquisite look of interior chambers/rooms. The advantages of concrete siding are innumerable.
• Concrete has always been used where durability and strength are needed. It stays intact for a longer time than stone, wood and brick.It also requires less maintenance.
• Concrete also can slow down the uptake of heat through the wall. For this reason, the house will remain warm in winter and cool in summer.
• Concrete is categorised as an inert or non-combustible material with a very low heat-transfer rate. This makes it a good guard against fire spread.If a concrete built home accidentally catches fire the damage is minimal and can readily be repaired.
• Concrete is a natural building material since it is produced off naturally found minerals. Natural building materials are preferred for use everywhere.The size of land from where minerals needed to manufacture concrete are extracted is just a fraction of the size of land used for timber logging.
• Concrete can be recycled without any loss of strength and performance. Polishing and Micro-topping are the techniques that are used to recycle dull grey concrete to a beautiful siding.
• Concrete siding encourages a healthy indoor environment as a result of its inert state. It does not depend on any organic preservative as wood requires. It is water resistant and fire proof that’s why is there is no need for any additional sealers and coatings. Cleaning is also effortless since you can use regular home based non-toxic cleaning agents r. These -substances that include water and simple household soap.
• Concrete is very eco-friendly since it doen’t release toxic substances into the atmosphere. Concrete is totally natural, and thus it not release tar based residues into the ground.